- My first post was The Great Dislocation which summarises the issue.
- Pledges describes some of what we need to do about it.
- Prophecy and Peak Oil is drawing on Walter Brueggemann to start exploring a theological response.
- Misplacing the Apocalypse is a theological critique of the 'doomers'.
- SUV Spirituality is a cultural critique of mindless consumerism.
- A Fully Wired Future describes why I'm optimistic.
- What I'm optimistic about describes my optimism about the church and the economic future.
- Review of Economist article on Peak Oil points out how useless The Economist is.
- It's the secondary effects, stupid describes what I am most worried about.
- The Holiness of Stuart Staniford describes what I admire about the intellectual exploration of Peak Oil.
- Loose Tappets gives an image describing why some people just don't 'get it'.
▼ Petrus dropped you a message - Dear Blog St, You have a new message from Petrus Viviers. Don't miss what Petrus has to say. Read his message now! Read Message You received this e-ma...
1 week ago